Are you ready to give 2018 that extra push?
Last week I worked with my coach and VA to start to put a few new ideas in place and I am so excited about what is happening with my business right now.
Changes are coming and I can’t wait to start sharing them with you…
For those on you who don’t know, these last few months have been really hard for me. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and have been of an emotional rollercoaster while trying to deal with it. As with everything in life, I always try and see the positive in every situation and eventually after lots of tears, moments of panic and sheer exhaustion, I now see what the positives are from it all.
The truth is, I fell out of love with my biz (who doesn’t every once in a while, hey?) but this time something felt different – probably the hormone overload I was dealing with but anyhoo, something had shifted.
While taking a step back from everything (to recover) I managed to stop and reflect on my life and business, and got honest with myself.
Here is the thing, I knew I hadn’t been happy for a while but was too busy pushing it to the back of my head and getting on with the here and now that I didn’t address it BUT as you all know, you can only do this for so long – right?
So, in this time of healing I got it all out in the open, laid it all out there and did some HUGE soul searching! Here is what I discovered…
- I was totally out of alignment with my goals. I had been plodding along merrily in my little work bubble and not paying attention to my niggles in my mind! As someone who prides herself on not being a conformist, I was conforming and it felt wrong.
- I had gone off piste and was carrying around stale, out of date thoughts about my abilities, my confidence and my worth.
- I wasn’t happy, the fun element had gone and I felt like I was walking in treacle
No wonder I felt out of whack with all this going on!
The truth is, this isn’t new to me. It is something I have experienced a lot with my clients and with my own life. We get so caught up in being busy, focusing on the next thing and rarely acknowledging what is going no now, that we keep going until something happens that’s forces us to stop and review!
Fast forward a few weeks and I’m BACK, up and running with a spring in my step…….
- I booked in to have some healing with my kinesologist and energy healer, to work on getting back into balance
- I started listening to my intuition more, by striping everything back which gave me space.
- I stopped panicking by diving back into my meditations and relaxation techniques to help calm things down and bring my rational thinking back to life.
- I acknowledged my fears
- I reconnected with my TRUE goals, by reconnecting to my passions (Note; The Big Leap is awesome for this) and reminding myself what my zone of genius is.
- I reviewed everything within my business and figured out what is working, what isn’t, what I enjoy, what I find draining.
- I de-cluttered my office, my wardrobe and my MIND by upping my forgiveness and my self talk
- I drew up new plans, put proposals together and looked through them with fresh eyes. What made me feel excited I went with, what didn’t feeI right I discarded.
- I stopped comparing myself to others
- I reset my mindset so it was connected to my new way of thinking, through affirmations, EFT, exercise and journaling and meditation
- I created a new playlist that filled me with joy, made me smile and got me moving
- I became more present with my family, my loved ones and myself.
Was it easy? Not at first, No, BUT I didn’t give myself a choice to give up. I made a commitment to myself to heal, feel better and have fun and so all of these actions become my non negotiable’s.
TRUTH BOMB: If you want something badly enough, you will:
- Find the TIME
- Make CHANGES
- Put yourself FIRST
- Stop making EXCUSES
- GO FOR IT………
Nothing changes in your life, your business, you financial situation, and your happiness UNLESS YOU DO!!!!!
So, what can you do differently right now to get you out of funk, to feel energised and to give you that extra oomph to make Q4 count?
Between now and Nov I am running 90 min intensives for anyone who needs that reminder, that boost, that shove in the right direction to help you get back on track, to re focus, re-energise, to reconnect and to reignite your passion.
Life can sometimes throw curve balls that knock us off track, trust me I know, BUT it is what we do to respond to that curve ball which will determine the outcomes you get.
If you are ready click here and book yourself in.
It’s time to really start thinking about making 2019 your best year ever by creating the momentum now..