ARE YOU HAPPY? As in TRULY Happy or are you just existing?
One of the biggest mistakes I see people making is pushing their happiness to one side by either living on autopilot doing the right thing OR actively searching for happiness in external solutions – Which is just backwards!
When was the last time you checked in with yourself and got honest? Over the last few weeks I’ve been asking myself this question recently and for the 1st time in a long time I had the balls to admit I wasn’t!
There have been a few things that have been pissing me off recently & instead of just accepting them I have been calling them out!
Too often we just ‘EXIST”, go through the motions and do ‘our own thing’ without really thinking or feeling too much. We can get numb to it all BUT then suddenly something happens and its like BANG WTF!
Over the last few weeks I’ve been asking myself the following questions and I’d love you to do the same:
- Are you chasing old dreams?
- Are you chasing someone else dream
- Do you know what makes you happy?
- Do you compromise your happiness to please others?
- When was the last time you said fuck it and just did something for fun?
- Does your work make you happy?
- Are you happy in your relationship?
- Are you happy with you finances?
Then go deeper…
- What do you love?
- What makes you happy? Feel good?
- What does happiness look & feel like for you?
When you shine a light of this – you actively start to create changes and things start to shift!
- You become
- More present
- More consciously aware of your choices
- You stop compromising
- You re-align
- You stop saying YES when you mean NO, or you stop saying NO when you mean YES!